Youth Support Coordinator
The Wabamun & Area Family and Community Support Services is seeking a self-motivated, creative and resourceful individual to coordinate and facilitate activities and programs to youth ages 6 to 17 years old. The programs will be delivered Wednesday afternoons and nights. The candidate must be empathetic and enjoy working with children and youth.
- Plan, prepare and facilitate hands-on programs and activities for children and youth
- Assist with promoting youth interests
- Will lead, play, challenge and encourage participants
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- A degree in human services would be an asset.
- Experience working with children, youth/ families from all walks of life would be an asset
- Demonstrated good organizational and communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must have or be willing to complete CPR & first aid.
- Must obtain Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check.
- Equivalencies will be considered
Position to commence: September 15th, 2017 or as soon as possible thereafter
Starting Salary – $15/hr
Closing date for applications: September 8, 2017
Resumes and cover letters should be titled and marked ‘Youth Support Coordinator’ and can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to: Village of Wabamun, Box 240, Wabamun, AB T0E 2K0.