Permanent Part Time F.C.S.S. Coordinator
The Village of Wabamun is seeking a permanent part time employee to oversee the delivery of F.C.S.S. services.
This will entail app. 60-80 hours per month. Hours are flexible. The rate of pay for this position begins at $15/hr.
The F.C.S.S. Coordinator recommends, designs, and carries out community development programs, advocates for community members, assists clients directly with information and referral services and facilitates an awareness of social needs and trends within the community. This coordinator acts as secretary and reports directly to the F.C.S.S. board. They evaluate and report on F.C.S.S. programs offered to ensure compliance with F.C.S.S. requirements and outcomes measurements.
Are you a responsible individual with no criminal record and can pass a vulnerable sector check? Are you prepared to sign a confidentiality agreement? Are you thorough with an eye for detail and can you work un-supervised? If so, this may be for you. Please provide a resume and references to the Village Office by March 20 at 10 am
Position will commence as soon as a suitable candidate is found
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Deadline is Tuesday, March 20, 2017 at 10 am; deadline may be extended if suitable candidate is not found.
- Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Successful applicant will be required to provide a clean vulnerable sector record check
- Please forward your resume, cover letter, references and any certificates or other relevant documents or questions to: Village of Wabamun, Box 240, Wabamun, AB T0E 2K0, Fax: 780-892-2669 or Email: email@example.com
- Successful applicant will be subject to a 3 month probationary period