Large Item Pick – Up
LARGE ITEM PICK UP – May 20, 2020
- Leave your large unwanted items curbside by 7:00 am, May 20th for pick up.
- Please note that different types of items may be collected by different trucks throughout the day.
- Put a note on items (basketball/hockey nets, lawn mowers, wheel barrows, rain barrels, bicycles etc.) to help identify it as being out for pick up.
- All items must be less than six feet by three feet (1.8 metres X 0.9 metres) and weigh less than 200lbs (90 kg)
- Limit of two items per household
Examples of Acceptable Items:
|· Stoves||· Washer & dryers||· Mattresses & box springs|
|· Furniture||· Sinks||· Toilets|
|· Barbeques (no tanks)||· Lawnmower (all fluids drained)||· Rain barrels|
|· Snowblower (all fluids drained)||· Lawn furniture||· Wheel barrow|
Examples of Items that will NOT be collected:
|· Televisions||· Stereos||· Fridges|
|· Desktop printers||· Car parts||· Freezers|
|· Assembled swing sets||· Tires||· Propane Tanks|
|· Items larger than
6 feet in length
|· Items weighing more
than 200 lbs
(monitors, towers, key boards)